Shweta........
Miss Lotpot........
MY kuchiku
>:D<
aj mere haath nhi ruk rahe,tumhare baare mein likhne ko.
..kya karen....
itni khubiyaan jo hai tum mein =)) I really want to make your Birthday Special...
by some of my few words for you....:* :*
just an attempt to make you smile....
on your Day :) The times we have spent
together is really Awesome...
nd As I say....u r my INSPIRATION ;)
orkut par 1st tym if i really believed nd trusted sum1 is YOU....:)
the first tym i felt special to have a Sister..
is when...u called me
CHHUTKU >;D< we dnt talk mch...apart frm this virtual world...
bt still...when v r together....
its something diffrent...:)
I feel like sharing everything with you....:)
I feel happy when u r happy, I feel sad when you are Sad.....
Is jagah par jahan emotions ki koi jagah nhi hai ...
u have really supported me a lot >:D< mY Essence on coming on orkut...
I felt is coz of U ..:D
I will always cherish nd remebr the times i have spent with you.........
<3 <3
I have discovered sumthng ths tym....
1 line jo mein baar baar bolun...:D
CS LOVES YOU A LOT....AND A LOT BHI JYADA..........:D
>:D< Nd i love to listen frm you...
CHHUTKU LOVE YOU SO MCH :D :D I love when you scold me PYAAR se :* :*...
with tht Angry smile + jeeb nikal leti ho :D I just love your LOTPOT wich you post evertym.....with me...I swere The LOTPOT looks Sweetest when you Post :* :D
I feel like kissing it :D I feel like giving 1000's of SSK's to You on your birthday :O :O :P :P :D par mein thak jaungi na :( :P
I love even to copy your Typing style..Be it Italics or without Italics....:D :D par tym toh ho ziddi :(
change nhi karne wali :D jahan tum jati hun,
hum peeche peeche aate hai tumhe dhundte dhunte...=))
UNIQUE PEOPLE mein pahuch gayi tumhare peeche peeche...
IN SHORT I LOVE TO FOLLOW YOU....:D :D aur ab jahan jahan
jaogi hum vahan vahan aayenge :O =))
Aj se tum meri KUCHIKU bhi ho :D :D coz it starts with K
nd m loving it :D :D nd han....S toh hamesha
se hi K se better hai....nd the reason is ony SHWETA ,
nd its ONLY YOU SHWETA >:D<
My sweet Mischief ;) ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment